Marisol June SparksAlias:
June, Talullah RadcliffeAge:
House BatiniSecret Societies:
Other then the fact she's 6'4", no notable differences.Spheres:Rotes:
- Touch of Luck: The mage can now either bless a target with exceptional luck (finding a $20 bill on the sidewalk, always hitting green lights, etc) or terrible luck (hitting every red light along their path, the subject bumps into the worst sorts of people, etc). This effect lasts for up to a day, at the caster's discretion.
- Winds of Chance: By submitting herself entirely to fate, the caster finds that her desires are met in some seemingly random way. For example, a mage wishing to have an interesting encounter at a bar random chances will result in someone joining them there. This can function both ways, too; by wishing misfortune on others, they find their life besieged by bad luck
- Lucky Coin/Monkey's Paw: The caster can create a permanent enchantment upon a lifeless object, allowing the object to bestow a "Touch of Luck" to any individual holding it, including Sleepers
- Untouchable: The best policy for avoiding harm in a fight is to not be where attacks will land. This spell enables a mage to perform slight intuitive "tweaks" to the local fabric of space and slip away from hostile attention. The effect resembles something akin to the "Drunken Boxing" style of martial arts, where the mage keeps "getting lucky" as he seemingly stumbles out of the way of oncoming attacks.
- Nightsight: Through attuning perceptions to pick up even the faintest amount of light, the mage is now capable of activating the ability to see perfect in any situation with even the tiniest amount of light. This doesn't allow sight in total darkness, but anything less than total darkness is no different than noontime on a sunny day.
- Influence Sound: The mage can manipulate preexisting sound waves in basic waves. By directing the amplitude and direction of sounds, the mage can hear whispers from across the room, ensure that his voice reaches his target over the sound of a crowd, o make sure that his voice only goes in a single direction. Volume manipulation isn't possible yet, nor is creating sound from nothing.
June is an adventurous young woman, trudging off into the great beyond in hopes of treasure, lore or glory. There is nowhere she won't go, and no foe she won't attempt to slay or outsmart. Cocky to a fault, June takes too many risks but she calculates them, and tends to thrive on those bad decisions, any success encourages her, and any failure seems to make her worse, more determined. She's survived worse, and no matter what unfortunate circumstances befall her, it only seems to encourage her to stand tall. She's proud of her magical heritage, and she's fearless in the face of death because it is her duty to be so, never mind that it makes for a damn good story. Her feet are firmly grounded, but her head is in the clouds.
She's always looking for someone to drag upon some sort of dangerous daring-do. Whether or not they want to, while not the sort that is suicidal, she isn't always the best best judge of what's a good idea, and a bad idea. However she is fun, if you like nearly dying...but when things go wrong she's always quick to apologize. She's a legitimately kind person, with a playful and somewhat hectic demeanor, however, she's not too sure how to behave herself, and that often leaves her frustrated. And her temper, though slow to rouse is fiery typically burning fast and even sooner burning out.
There's just a touch of the wyld within her that can't be shaken. June has spent her existence confined under her parents' wing and has managed grow strange and alien to the 'real world' around her. In fact, if it weren't for her instincts and her quick wits, she'd no doubt be in trouble now that she's out on her own. But thanks to her isolated upbringing and nearly frantic nature she is a reckless, gregarious little tomboy of a girl. Who says what she wants, when she wants, and does what she wants, when she wants. Damn the consequences.
Easily bored, and gifted with the devious mind of a prankster, June is apt at entertaining herself...usually at the expense of others, given that, she's also good in a fight considering how many folks take offense to her outtakes. Creative by nature she's able to spin a yarn, but her idea of being an inspirational leader is on par to being an insult comic. She strongly believes in protecting those who can't protect themselves but she can't abide by those who can't help themselves if they're able, the old eat or be eaten logic of those so wrapped up in chaos. She doesn't agree with most folks who use magic for evil actions (well half of the time, after all...you can't have good without evil, but you can't have evil without good you know? ) She definitely doesn't agree with the mentality that most of the Order have about going line and file without ever asking questions.
After all, asking questions is the most important part of life. How can you expect to learn anything about anything if you don't ask questions? A lot of them. In rapid succession. All at once. But she understands the import niche that enlightened play in the supernatural ecosystem. Though no magic user of any particular skill herself she is surprisingly heroic, guarding those who are weak...or haven't learned yet how to make themselves strong. Because of that she often takes on charges, both willing and unwilling to teach the fine arts of independence, self confidence, and on occasion: humility.
And while she adores stories, June can't stomach being just a mouthpiece or a gossiper like some of her order- she has started to live her life by the motto of: "Why recite legends, when you can rise up and be one." This has simply made her ambitious, and not a witch to be trifled with, as she's bound to find a means to get her way, one way or another.